Wind chimes are thought to be good luck in parts of Asia and are used in Feng Sui. They produce pleasant ringing sounds and are hung by the windows during hot humid summers in order to bring cooling relief. The furin is made from nambu cast iron. It can be a great gift for any occasion.
Material: Cast Iron
Color: As picture shown
The Length of string and paper is approx. 45cm/ 17.7inch
Size(Diameter): 4cm/1.6inch Size(Bell Height): 3.5cm/1.4inch
- 1 piece wind chime
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item
- Due to manual measurement,there may be 1-2mm error in size.
Payment & Shipping
1) We accept various kinds of payment. Above are the main payment method,you can have a look.
2) Aliepxress will verify your payment within 24hours .
3) All orders will be processed in 2-3 working days once pass payment.
4) Normally we offer free shipping by China Post Registered Air Mail. Here we make a refernce arrival time for your reference ,
please have a look before making order.
5) For Wholesale buyer ,if your order amount meet $200-$300, we offer free shipping by
express Fedex,DHL, EMS, Aramex . The actural detail please contact with us diretly.
6) All buyers have the duty to pay any additional import tax. Please noted it when make order.
Warranty & Feedback
1) If you don’t like the item you bought, please pay the shipping freight and return it to us within 10days. We will refund
money once receive it. Please keep the package won’t effect our second sale.
2)Your Positive comments are key to our business success. We kindly ask you could
take one second to leave us positive feedback with an overall Detailed Selling Rating (DSR) of 5.
We thank you in advance for your time and sincerely hope you are satisfied with your purchase and our service.
Should you not be satisfied with your transaction:
3)Please contact us immediately before leaving a Neutral or Negative feedback as we will do our very best to
solve the problem to your satisfaction. Open dispute is not the best way to deal with problem.
Communication is often the key to resolve issues.